• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE READER CANT OPEN

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep getting this message "Adobe Reader could not open 'scan(1).pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was snet as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)" Keep getting this error message! When i try to view the pdf file on my laptop  i cant see it. Both laptop and desktop can't view the pdf file.... need help.

L Dias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat Reader forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely, it really is damaged. Where is it from, and did it ever work for you? How did it get to ther laptop? Did you have any virus attack recently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(I mean a computer virus, sorry that wasn't very clear).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines