Highlighted

Adobe Reader DC: Fonts become Bold when using custom color in Accessibility

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It is not a very Critical level bug, but is still annoying to my eyes. I switced on the Custom Color option in Accessibility settings => Page Background : Black , Document Text : Greyish White.

By doing this Dcoument font suddenly becomes Bold and slightly blurry(when zoom at around 100%) on some pages while remains normal on others.

I am using WIN 10 - Latest Build. Also updated Adobe Reader DC. All drivers are up to date as well.

In case devs are looking for some bugs to fix, add this to your TODO list as well.

If you are unable to replicate the same issue, then reply so I can post an Image or Video of this issue

Thanks

Topics

General troubleshooting, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Reader DC: Fonts become Bold when using custom color in Accessibility

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It is not a very Critical level bug, but is still annoying to my eyes. I switced on the Custom Color option in Accessibility settings => Page Background : Black , Document Text : Greyish White.

By doing this Dcoument font suddenly becomes Bold and slightly blurry(when zoom at around 100%) on some pages while remains normal on others.

I am using WIN 10 - Latest Build. Also updated Adobe Reader DC. All drivers are up to date as well.

In case devs are looking for some bugs to fix, add this to your TODO list as well.

If you are unable to replicate the same issue, then reply so I can post an Image or Video of this issue

Thanks

Topics

General troubleshooting, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?