• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader DC update

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I will describe the situation. Reader DC has been customized. Version 1900820071. SCCM has been configured to update third-party applications (Reader DC). SCCM sees that Reader DC needs to be updated. When I try to update to the latest version, I get an error. Even when trying to upgrade to version 1900820074, there is also an error. What am I doing wrong? Automatic updates when the customization has been disabled.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is this Adobe Reader for Enterprise?

What third party applications have you installed? 

Is this happening on macOs or Windows?

If you manually disable all of the third party apps, would Adobe Reader update properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not An Enterprise. Trying to update on a Windows PC.The fact is that I disabled automatic updates during customization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you make a customised installer you must make a customised updater each time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then, how do I customize to the current version? At the moment I have version 1900820071 and I can't update it to 1902120061

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please describe the error that you are getting?

What happens if you download and try to install Patch manually?

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousdec2019qfe....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Thanks for the help. Fixed. You were right. The customized version cannot be updated via SCCM. I had to do the following: 1. Downloaded the exe file, unpacked it. 2. Installed on test PCs using SCCM via TS with automatic update 3 disabled. Created an update package for Adobe Reader DC and applied it. Installation without problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines