• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader DC will not print or show print screen

New Here ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Reader DC and it suddenly will not show the print screen when I click print or press CTRL + P. It will also shut down what file I have open after 5 minutes or so. Can someone please help me out with this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Katiep,

Apologies for the delay in response and the trouble caused, I hope you would be able to fix it by now.

If the problem still persists, as stated above, Adobe Reader DC is not showing print screen and shutting down the application, correct?

We need some more information for a better understanding:

Please check for any missing updates. Go to Help > Check for Updates. To know more about the latest version available please refer to the link - DC Release Notes — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products​

If the file is on the network drive, try to whitelist the drive from Adobe Reader. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Reader(Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced security > Add Folder Path and check.

if it still doesn't work, try to disable the protected view and enhanced security. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Reader(Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced security > Turn Off the Protected View and uncheck the Enhanced Security. Restart the application and check. If you are able to print now, please refer to the help article - Protected Mode troubleshooting | Adobe Reader

Note: Switching OFF the security is for testing purpose only, please turn ON the security after testing, irrespective of the result.

You may also refer to the help article in the link - Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

If the file is locally available on your system and the application is crashing, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the help articles below:

Keep us updated with the results

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines