Highlighted

Adobe Reader Display Artifacts

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture2.PNGCapture.PNG

I have this problem when opening PDF's in Reader. It displays all distorted. Whe you click on the document, zoom in and out, or scroll, it switches between looking corrupted and displaying normally. Other PDF readers don't have this issue.

This is a new HP x360 laptop with am AMD 4500U CPU with built in Radeon Graphics.

I have tried updating the Graphics Drivers and updating Reader to the latest version.

I also tried an older version of Reader with the same results.

Any help is appreciated.

-Kyler

Topics

General troubleshooting, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Reader Display Artifacts

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture2.PNGCapture.PNG

I have this problem when opening PDF's in Reader. It displays all distorted. Whe you click on the document, zoom in and out, or scroll, it switches between looking corrupted and displaying normally. Other PDF readers don't have this issue.

This is a new HP x360 laptop with am AMD 4500U CPU with built in Radeon Graphics.

I have tried updating the Graphics Drivers and updating Reader to the latest version.

I also tried an older version of Reader with the same results.

Any help is appreciated.

-Kyler

Topics

General troubleshooting, View PDF, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution that seems to fix it. Hopefully with new versions of Reader this will be fixed out of the box.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/screen-turns-to-black-and-white-dots-using-adobe-acrob...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC