• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader document is only black pixels if the document has comments

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document seems fine at first, but when you press something inside the document, it turns black and pixelated. The document has many comments. The graphics card is Radeon Vega 6, and updated on 10.9.2019.

I tried to uninstall the newest version (012.20040) and installed a bit older one (010.20099) but it did the same thing. Attached is a picture of the problem.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well, except it happens with any pdf as soon as press on anything inside the document (i.e., whether there are comments or not). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing helped. If I adjust the zoom in any direction, I can get the document back to normal but then it happens all over again if I press on anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! Any solution found?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaisa,

I have just seen a post from MarkInFL with a solution that worked for me. This is from his post:  

"In Windows 10 64bit, I was also experiencing the blackened imaging, pixelating, etc., when I clicked on the .pdf image.
I also tried everything others tried. Here is the fix:
Right-click on your Acrobat Reader DC icon on the desktop or navigate to the AcroRd32.exe file in this folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader

Choose "Troubleshoot Compatibility." Tell the troubleshooter to run this program in Windows 7 compatability mode.

It now works perfectly. NOTE: AcroRd32.exe is a 32bit program -- that's why it's in the (x86) folder. For some reason, Win10 won't run it properly."

This worked perfectly for me I hope it works for you too.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please visit MarkInFL's original post and give him a like if it works, you can find it here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/screen-turns-to-black-and-white-dots-using-adobe-acrob...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines