• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader doesn't open on my computer

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some big issues with Adobe Acrobat Reader. It started a couple of months ago, it is installed on my computer, updated and everything BUT I can't open the program. It doesn't open nothing happens when I double click on the Adobe icon, I can't open a pdf-document when I double click it. And I don't understand why. I've restarted my computer a thousand times but it doesn't change anything. The only solution is to uninstall and reinstall every single time I need to open a pdf. And that is insane and extremely time consuming! I have the latest version of Windows 10. And when I've done the reinstall and it works, I can not close the program and then try to open it up again because then it won't open. Also I can't restart the computer after the reinstall of Adobe because then the program won't open. So when I've done the reinstall I have to leave the program open at all times. Which is not possible when the computer restarts is self at times when updates needs to be installed.
Please help!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Download and install , General troubleshooting , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?