• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader error 523:523 in SAP

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user running Adobe Acrobat Reader DC v2019.021.20058 who continually receives the error "There is a problem with Adobe Acrobat Reader.  If it is running, please exit and try again. (523:523)" while working in SAP.  The Acrobat Reader has been reinstalled.  We have also tried the fix found online of disabling protected mode but the issue continues.  The user seems to only have this issue with SAP.  Can anyone offer any other fixes?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pmoseley,

We're sorry for the trouble and thank you for reporting this issue. For further investigation, would you mind sharing more details about the affected machines:

• What is the version of the operating system?
  • What is the version of IE?
  • Do you have TrendMicro or any other security software installed and what is the version?

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the issue resolved yet? I am running into the same error when I open pdf with SAP. I can't seem to find any long term solution. Any help is apprecaited. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines