Highlighted

Adobe Reader Error when saving

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working with a user that's having an issue saving Reader PDF files from internet explorer.  Whenever they save, they get an error stating: "The Document could not be saved. The disk you were saving to or the disk used for temporary files is full. Free some space on this disk and try again, or save to a different disk."  The user has full permissions to save to the disk, I've cleaned out the temp files and the user has about 150 gigs free on their drive.  All of the other sites I've been to have seen success in disabling the protected mode but that has not worked for me.  Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

General troubleshooting, PDF and browsers, PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Reader Error when saving

New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working with a user that's having an issue saving Reader PDF files from internet explorer.  Whenever they save, they get an error stating: "The Document could not be saved. The disk you were saving to or the disk used for temporary files is full. Free some space on this disk and try again, or save to a different disk."  The user has full permissions to save to the disk, I've cleaned out the temp files and the user has about 150 gigs free on their drive.  All of the other sites I've been to have seen success in disabling the protected mode but that has not worked for me.  Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

General troubleshooting, PDF and browsers, PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mspray1084,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Adobe Reader.

Please provide the below mentioned information so that we can provide a resolution for the issue

1. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version 
  2. Internet Explorer Version and build number
  3. Steps that the user is performing on Application which results in crash
  4. PDFs with which the issue is being experienced

Additionaly, you can also send me the above requested information on my work email (isverma@adobe.com) for quicker resolution

Regards,

Ishita Verma

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC