• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader Internet Explorer Integration Printing Broken in W10 Version 2004.

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can no longer print a PDF that is rendered inside of internet explorer with the upgrade from Windows 10 version 1909 to Windows 10 version 2004. You can hover over the print button and it turns gray which means the toolbar realizes you are hovering over the print button, but when you click the print button nothing happens. This works fine on Windows 10 version 1909 but the latest version Windows 10 version 2004 the print button no longer functions. You can click on it over and over again and no print dialog box appears.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. It's becoming a real problem for my office. No word from support yet on this, but I hope we get something soon. The only thing I can do is roll the users back to the older build in the meantime. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you able to inform support? With it being Adobe reader our only option is to post on these forums and hope and wish that Adobe responds. This seems pretty poor there is no bug feeback mechanic for Adobe reader when its used by millions if not billions of business users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines