Adobe Reader Touch & Use of S Pen

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Win 10 Tablet and would like to use my S Pen to take notes in a journal I purchased that opens in Adobe Reader Touch.  Can someone help me figure out how I can do that?  The S Pen currently is a "pointer" and I am unable to "write" to the document.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you wasnt to use S Pen to take notes on a journal that opens in Adobe Reader Touch.

Adobe Reader Touch is a very old and EOL application and no longer supported. You may download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Freeware application) using the link https://get2.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/ and go to tools and click comment. Once you have the comment menu open, there is an option at the top to "use drawing tool" (click on the pencil).

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Lin5C7F LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal, I was using Adobe Acrobat Reader on Samsung tablet S7( Android 11). Just noticed that Acrobat Reader cannot differentiate the S-Pen and my finger. When annotating, I can write very well with S-Pen, and strangely with my finger too. So I cannot turn pages easily without closing the annotation panel.

I looked up to the setting of the Tablet and the Adobe app. Didn't find any solution.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines