• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader Touch won't let me print in color

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all printer settings to print in color. However, whenever I try to print from Reader Touch, it won't print in color. How can I fix this. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Reader Touch is very out of date now, and really only still exists for people with Windows RT or Windows S. I recommend you get and use Acrobat Reader DC, http://get.adobe.com/reader .

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader Touch is very out of date now, and really only still exists for people with Windows RT or Windows S. I recommend you get and use Acrobat Reader DC, http://get.adobe.com/reader .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your advice! You were right. I uninstalled Touch and then installed DC and now I am having no issues. Thanks!

I have always had Touch installed since I got my Microsoft Surface (2015) and never knew what the difference was between the two programs, but I do like DC better, and its causing me no issues, so I will stick with it. Thanks again!

Nikole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines