• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe reader

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i loaded adobe on my hp. i wrongly clicked on do not enable. can this be change now and how do i do it?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll need a little more information.  Is your problem with your Reader installation?  When you double click on a PDF's icon, what happens?  Does it open in another program?

Thanks,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

As asked by Dave__M, was it related to installation or making Adobe Reader as default PDF viewer?

For second, you can simply right click on any pdf file and select >Open with>Choose another app>select Adobe Acrobat Reader >select check box "always use this app to open .pdf file" Or refer to the steps given in this help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/not-default-pdf-owner-windows10.html 

Thanks,
Akanchha  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines