• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe's confusing message pdf plug-in is missing and need for name correction

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I received a repeat of an occasional message that my pdf plug-in is missing and I need to reinstall Reader to fix it. Ironically, I had noted a bit earlier in my control panel, when researching an unrelated subject, that my Reader's new version was installed TODAY. Does one unit of Adobe not know what the other is doing? And what is the missing plug-in all about anyway? What does it do?

NAME CORRECTION: You have consistently misspelled my first name when messaging me--and continued to misspell it even after I correct you. If a name is important, why address me as Warner when, as I have reported, has been Werner for 90 years?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Hi Rennieonhudson,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting plugin is missing as well as receiving email messages with incorrect name, is that correct?

Try the troubleshooting steps given in the following forum thread discussing the issue similar to yours:

Error Message: "The Acrobat PDF browser plug-in is missing"

Acrobat Plugins missing

Also, you can update the profile related details using the steps given in the following forum thread:

Account and membership help

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rennieonhudson,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting plugin is missing as well as receiving email messages with incorrect name, is that correct?

Try the troubleshooting steps given in the following forum thread discussing the issue similar to yours:

Error Message: "The Acrobat PDF browser plug-in is missing"

Acrobat Plugins missing

Also, you can update the profile related details using the steps given in the following forum thread:

Account and membership help

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines