• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of my documents have suddenly become restricted. I cannot fill and sign anything.

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe online documents have suddenly all become restricted. I can no longer fill and sign. I have not changed anything in my account. I cannot access anything in settings to change the file status.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Hi Nancy,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, all the online documents have become restricted and you are not able to fill and sign.

Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing to fill and sign the PDF file?

Do you get any error message when you try to fill and sign the PDF? if yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding. Also, please share the file with us for testing.

IF the file is stored on a shared network/drive, please try to download the file

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, all the online documents have become restricted and you are not able to fill and sign.

Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing to fill and sign the PDF file?

Do you get any error message when you try to fill and sign the PDF? if yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding. Also, please share the file with us for testing.

IF the file is stored on a shared network/drive, please try to download the file to your computer locally and then try to open it with Acrobat Reader and fill and sign and check.

Also, make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20043 of Acrobat/Reader DC installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to find a workaround for the time sensitive documents I needed to fill. 

And yes I had downloaded and tried to access that way.  It turns out it may have been a Google issue. For the meantime I have new copies of the documents I need that are fillable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines