Highlighted

All PDF documents are printing with a shadow

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All PDF documents are printing with a shadow; like having double vision.  Excel & Word documents are printing fine.  I have uninstalled & reinstalled Adobe.  I have uninstalled & reinstalled my printer driver.  I have re-aligned and cleaned my printer.  Nothing has fixed the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All PDF documents are printing with a shadow

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All PDF documents are printing with a shadow; like having double vision.  Excel & Word documents are printing fine.  I have uninstalled & reinstalled Adobe.  I have uninstalled & reinstalled my printer driver.  I have re-aligned and cleaned my printer.  Nothing has fixed the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same shadow/double print issue - why can't anyone manage to solve this problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC