• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An error occurred while trying to create a mail document. Adobe Acrobat is unable to complete your request on mojave

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this message when I attempt to mail a PDF.  Can anyone assist?  I notice that this question remains unanswered from previously.  I have followed one of the old answers which does not work for this issue.  It did work and I do not know why it stopped after an update to Majove.

Can anyone assist

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting above mentioned error when trying to send pdf as an attachment in acrobat, is that correct?

Try the troubleshooting steps given in the following forum thread discussing the similar issue:

An error occurred while trying to create a mail document. Acrobat is unable to complete your request

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue when trying to send a pdf via email.  I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro XI  version 11.0.23.  When I tried to check for updates under the Help menu - I keep getting a message that "cannot connect to Adobe update server"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines