• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Appcontainer causing blank window when opening PDF

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a web application which users can open pdf documents within a new IE window.  With "run in AppContainer" enabled, the IE window is just blank window (grey background).  If I set Run in AppContainer to disabled it works fine and displays the pdf document.

Strangely I have found that if I change the DocumentMode Emulation from Docmode 11 to docmode 9 or docmode 5 it does display the pdf correctly within the IE window.

Also If I disable the adobe reader plugin for IE, it prompts to open the pdf and then opens fine in full adobe reader DC program. The website is added to the trusted sites list via GPO.

I have tried enabling bUseWhitelistConfigFile and using a completely unrestrictive configuration using wildcard * for each option but didn't help.

We have the latest version of Adobe Reader DC installed 19.012.20035

We are running Windows 10 1803 build.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  Just wondering if you ever found a solution to this?  We currently are experiencing the same issue.  Any feedback very much appreciated.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mattc

We are sorry for the delay in response and the trouble caused. I hope you would be able to fix it by now 

If the issue still persists, please update the thread with the following information.

• What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using?  To check the version please go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat /Reader DC
    Make sure you have the latest version 20.006.20042 installed go to Help > Check for Updates.
  • What is the OS and the version you are using?
  • Is this behavior to a particular PDF or with all the PDFs that you try to open in IE?

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I am a non-comoputer-literate person help plz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG now there is another error coming up saying 523:523

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you delete posts in this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we can just edit comment but no delete?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sad.. so many bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is app container?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

new error 0104.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what does 104 and 523:523 mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IE has so many bug in it itself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there 

We are sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the version of the application you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC.
Make sure you have the latest version 20.06.20042 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines