• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application Error

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting an application error, RdnCEF.exe.  It says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000135).  Click OK to close".

I have repaired, updated and more and cannot seem to correct it.  Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

I did remove the rdrservicesupdater.exe and then went to Acrobat, cleared all files and then a restart, problem was solved.  Thanks to all.  Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what would this application be? Knowing the version of your OS would also be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Windows 7 Professional OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi stant43644990,

Adding to what jane-e has already suggested. Would you let us know the version of Reader you are using? To check the version installed Launch Reader>Help>About Adobe Acrobat Reader. Help us with the name and version of operating system?

Also, please check these posts #6 and #25 from this thread: RdrCEF.exe Application error when opening Reader

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stant43644990  wrote

I keep getting an application error, RdnCEF.exe. 

Instead of "RdnCEF.exe", your screenshot says "RdrCEF.exe". (small typo)

There are several threads about this error, and this is a known issue. Here are some:
Adobe Reader DC RdrCEF.EXE Application Error

RdrCEF.exe CPU usage with Adobe Reader DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC "RdrCEF.exe" 0xc0000022 Error Code

Stop RdrCEF.exe from running

Some say that it was solved, others say it was not solved. Please try the solutions offered and report back/

I am tagging Tariq Dar​ (staff) in hopes that he will follow this thread about the RdrCEF.exe Application error alert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did remove the rdrservicesupdater.exe and then went to Acrobat, cleared all files and then a restart, problem was solved.  Thanks to all.  Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad it solved and thank you for reporting back. This will be helpful to others who look for the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too suffered from the same problem that is application is noot able to start correctly .how it is being resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines