Highlighted

applied for redistribution of Adobe Acrobat and haven't heard anything

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As an organization, we applied for a mobile Android app redistribution of the Adobe Acrobat reader and haven't heard anything...We are now past the submission review process and haven't heard anything from Adobe. We even submitted twice and each time we never received a email response that our request was made as well as an email stating that we've been approved.

For the last two weeks, I've been trying to hunt down someone in Adobe support, but everyone I speak with states that they don't handle redistribution of Adobe Acrobat reader.

Questions:

1) Has anyone in this forum experienced the same thing?

2) Is there anyone I should talk to that can look up our submission request and inform us as to our submission status?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

applied for redistribution of Adobe Acrobat and haven't heard anything

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As an organization, we applied for a mobile Android app redistribution of the Adobe Acrobat reader and haven't heard anything...We are now past the submission review process and haven't heard anything from Adobe. We even submitted twice and each time we never received a email response that our request was made as well as an email stating that we've been approved.

For the last two weeks, I've been trying to hunt down someone in Adobe support, but everyone I speak with states that they don't handle redistribution of Adobe Acrobat reader.

Questions:

1) Has anyone in this forum experienced the same thing?

2) Is there anyone I should talk to that can look up our submission request and inform us as to our submission status?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?