Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arabic letters are separted in sign and fill

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good day dears, 

i'm facing an issue in sign and fill when i try to write in arabic as shown in the attached screenshot

the letters are separed indivdually it has to be connected.

my version is 2020.012.20043

1.PNG

TOPICS
Download and install , PDF and browsers , PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Adobe Fill and Sign doesn't support the Arabic language fully yet, we have requested the Acrobat team to fix this bug as shown here.

I believe the issue is fixable if the Acrobat development team would look at this test I made… Type Arabic in Fill & Sign, the letters are incorrectly disjointed, exit Fill & Sign environment, choose to Edit the PDF, and add any character to the sentence I typed in Fill & Sign, even when adding a simple space, you will see the characters joins normally as they shou

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fill and Sign doesn't support the Arabic language fully yet, we have requested the Acrobat team to fix this bug as shown here.

I believe the issue is fixable if the Acrobat development team would look at this test I made… Type Arabic in Fill & Sign, the letters are incorrectly disjointed, exit Fill & Sign environment, choose to Edit the PDF, and add any character to the sentence I typed in Fill & Sign, even when adding a simple space, you will see the characters joins normally as they should appear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any update regarding this? If not, can you recommend any other software because I have a need to fill in some urgent forms in Arabic and cannot find a single PDF filler software that supports Arabic texts with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marhaba Rita. I can see Adobe started to fix some Arabic support issues with Acrobat on Android platform, so I'm pretty sure they're finally looking at those pending issues we've reported long ago. 

I was assured that there is no "Cough cough racism cough cough" in this delay 🙂, nevertheless, it is bad for Adobe and bad for us customers to wait so long and are still waiting for a fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shukran for the update Zaid!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines