• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Updates Cumulative

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example:     If  I installed 19.10.20099 from back in April 2019.  Can I install 19.21.20047 from October 2019 without having to install all the Continuous updates in between?
Will the October updates include all the security patches from May through September 2019 also??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out. you can install the latest update 19.21.20049 without going through all updates in between. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

You can manually download the patch using the link; https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Let us know if you need more help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To get the latest Adobe Acrobat DC, Can I install it with the following method?
First, install the base file: AcroRdrDC1500720033_MUI.exe, then install the latest MSP file like: AcroRdrDCUpd2000620034_MUI.msp?

Also, if a older version of the Asia Extended Language Pack is installed, do I need to uninstall it first before installing the latest MSP?

Any Asia Extended Language Pack provided for Adobe Acrobat Reader 20.006.20034?

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

We are sorry for the delay in response. You can certainly install the application as described by you above. 

Also please refer to the help link  (https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=6839) for the extended font pack and see if that works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines