• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto fill an excel sheet from a fillable Adobe file

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to auto fill an excel document with info inputted onto an Adobe document?

I'm in charge of managing and tracking my organizations purchases. Right now, anyone that would like to make a purchase has to input the same information on multiple documents and websites and I know there's got to be an easier way to get all of this info inputted into all the systems without having someone take the time to input all of it. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "Adobe document"? There's no such file format. Adobe is a company which distributes much different software. Each of this uses at least one specific file format, be it PDF for Acrobat or INDD for InDesign. So, what file format are you dealing with and what application do you use this with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assuming you mean PDF files, it's possible, to some extent.

If you have Acrobat you can use the Merge Data Files into Spreadsheet to create a new spreadsheet file with the data from multiple files.

For a more automated solution you would need to use a script, plugin or web-application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines