Highlighted

Automatically adding commas.

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a pdf form to fill out, in one of the fields, I enter my ID number, when I exit the field it adds commas, eg: if I enter 12345678 it does this: 12,345,678 when i exit the field. How can i prevent it from adding commas ?

Topics

PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Automatically adding commas.

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a pdf form to fill out, in one of the fields, I enter my ID number, when I exit the field it adds commas, eg: if I enter 12345678 it does this: 12,345,678 when i exit the field. How can i prevent it from adding commas ?

Topics

PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't prevent this. It is the format of the field.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Report it to the developer of the form. They've set it up to have commas as the thousands separator, even though it shouldn't have them. You can't change it using the free Reader.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2020 0