Autosave enabled by autosave folder can't be found.

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to be brief. I didn't save my notes and annotations made on a PDF, I automatically checked no when asked to save it.

I have "autosave" enabled every 5 minutes. I try to find the autosave folder at the end of C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\11.0\AutoSave but that folder is nowhere to be found. Does this mean that I lost my 6 hours Inferential Statistics class notes?

Thank you very much in advance

TOPICS
How to, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not doing anything to my account. I don't take classes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Acrobat Reader does you use?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "autosave" is to help you recover if Acrobat, or the computer, crashes. It isn't an actual save, and closing the document throws it away. Gone, I fear.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines