• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best source for Free Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

76-years old here.   Not a power user.  My old Dell Desktop crashed, and couldn't get access to the BioS, so bought a new Dell Desktop.

All is well with Office, and all my 3rd Party Apps., except....

I can not ROTATE any of my PDF files.   It appears the icon has been removed.  And is it true that there are no more any FREE downloads ?    So I'll need to sign up for a monthly subscription.....Say it isn;'t so....

Is it still possble to get Adobe Reader free ?

Gary

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Acrobat Reader is still available and still free. Don’t mix it up with just “Acrobat” without the word Reader, which is not free. Go to http://get.adobe.com/reader. If you downloaded Acrobat by mistake you must uninstall it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader is still available and still free. Don’t mix it up with just “Acrobat” without the word Reader, which is not free. Go to http://get.adobe.com/reader. If you downloaded Acrobat by mistake you must uninstall it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I un-installed what I had.

And downloaded per your instructions.   All went well.

GOOD NEWS:  I can Fill & Sign some documents

BAD NEWS:  But only if those documents are horizontal...THERE IS NO ROTATE ICON FOUND.

adobe no rotate.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look in the View menu. Not everythimg is on a button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Test_Screen_Name       Very glad that I tried the Community for support.

Now, with "rotate" having been found, I can do my work.

Have a good weekend,

Gary in NH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be advised that the free Reader can only rotate pages temporarily, though. It can rotate the view but not the actual pages themselves, ie you can't save them in their new orientation. For that you would need to get Acrobat or the PDF Pack online service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines