• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blurry images

Participant ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello .I  have  two  issues  with  reader.I  use  geogebra  and  math  type  for  creating  graphs  and  equations.

1)I  take  a  screenshot of  graph  that  is  created  with  geogebra using  Prt sc  key  and  attach  the  screenshot  at  word  doc.It  appears  clearly.When  convert  doc  to  pdf  appears  blurry.What  is  going  wrong?Can  i  fix  it   via  adobe  reader  or  i  need   a  more  advanced  software  like  acrobat  pro?

2)Also  when  insert  an  equation  from  math  type  and  convert  also   to  pdf  some  symbols  or  letters  appears  thiclky.

32.jpg24.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

How exactly do you make the PDF, and what settings do you use? What the image shows is that JPEG low quality compression has been used to make the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly do you make the PDF, and what settings do you use? What the image shows is that JPEG low quality compression has been used to make the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader is not involved in creating the files. You're using an internal command of Word.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  choose  from  word  to  ''save  as..  option''

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is part of Word. It makes the PDF. You need to find why it is making a blurry PDF. You are not using any Adobe software to make the PDF, so try a Microsoft forum. Or look at quality settings for making the PDF in Word - the default is to make a small file, not a high quality one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i  find  it.i  check  box  ''don't  compress  images''  at  word's  settings.thank  you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines