Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Booklet printing issues

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all - 

I am trying to print a company made pdf booklet. Its an 8 page booklet, thats printer out on 2 11x17 pages, front and back. Everything looks perfectly fine.

default50an1f5rjwe6_0-1613422979171.png

However, when it prints out, only half the page prints. And whats weird is only pages 5-8(page 2 front and back) have the issue, pages 1-4 (page 1 front and back) are fine. What am I missing?

1.jpg2.jpg

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is either a problem of your Reader or printer driver. I would try to create the booklet through printer driver itself not by the Reader. So in the print dialog turn off the settings for booklets so it the looks like you're printing a single page. Then you press the [Properties] button to open printer driver dialog. There you should also find on option for booklet printing. 

If you driver doesn't have such option try the other way again, but then activate the "print as image" option under the [Advanced] settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines