Highlighted

Bookmark not working as Bookmark

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Programmers? I am using Adobe Reader DC free version but it seems the bookmark option isnt working as a bookmark. May you please add the functionality for allowing me to mark a page where i finished off reading so that the next time i open the same document i get back to where i was working from. Its kind of boring having to type page number or scroll looking for that previous section. If there is a way to do it, Please just send the instruction on this post or my email address. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bookmark not working as Bookmark

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Programmers? I am using Adobe Reader DC free version but it seems the bookmark option isnt working as a bookmark. May you please add the functionality for allowing me to mark a page where i finished off reading so that the next time i open the same document i get back to where i was working from. Its kind of boring having to type page number or scroll looking for that previous section. If there is a way to do it, Please just send the instruction on this post or my email address. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is the forum for Adobe Business Catalyst (EOL) - A different product.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC