Highlighted

Bookmarks won't stay saved

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Samsung galaxy tablet and installed Adobe reader. The free version downloaded from the samsung app store. I had this on my old Samsung tablet I traded out a month ago and was able to save hundreds of bookmarks. I am using the exact same adobe acount with the exact same books however all of my bookmarks were gone upon logging in on my new tablet. I've experienced that 1 out of every 12 or so attempts to add a bookmark will actually save after exiting and reopening the program. I have textbooks of 1500 pages each and I cannot continue scrolling through them. It's a time suck and highly frustrating. I've used this adobe feature for years. It's not a matter of me not knowing how to add a bookmark but I need the why. Why won't they consistantly save? And is there any troubleshooting/setting adjustments that can be made to fix this? Thank you for any tips.

Topics

Comment markup and annotate, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bookmarks won't stay saved

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Samsung galaxy tablet and installed Adobe reader. The free version downloaded from the samsung app store. I had this on my old Samsung tablet I traded out a month ago and was able to save hundreds of bookmarks. I am using the exact same adobe acount with the exact same books however all of my bookmarks were gone upon logging in on my new tablet. I've experienced that 1 out of every 12 or so attempts to add a bookmark will actually save after exiting and reopening the program. I have textbooks of 1500 pages each and I cannot continue scrolling through them. It's a time suck and highly frustrating. I've used this adobe feature for years. It's not a matter of me not knowing how to add a bookmark but I need the why. Why won't they consistantly save? And is there any troubleshooting/setting adjustments that can be made to fix this? Thank you for any tips.

Topics

Comment markup and annotate, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bookmarks were saved on the old tablet.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you didn't get the gist of the question. The question is why are the bookmarks only saving some bookmarks but not all? Say I made 12 bookmarks. Only 1 maybe two will still be there when I exit and go back into the program. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC