Highlighted

Border/Lines are gone on PDF

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have a huge problem. I had to make a table for my company where I work at. I used HTML and CSS. All fine, all good. When I preview it on my website it looks just fine, and my borders are all here. I use (XAMPP/Localhost.)

2.PNG

But as soon as I want to look at it on the PDF File, all the borders are gone, while the text is still remaining in the right position as if the borders were here. They're black, I made sure of that.  And this is what it looks like:

1.PNG

Does anyone of you know something?

Thank you very much in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Border/Lines are gone on PDF

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have a huge problem. I had to make a table for my company where I work at. I used HTML and CSS. All fine, all good. When I preview it on my website it looks just fine, and my borders are all here. I use (XAMPP/Localhost.)

2.PNG

But as soon as I want to look at it on the PDF File, all the borders are gone, while the text is still remaining in the right position as if the borders were here. They're black, I made sure of that.  And this is what it looks like:

1.PNG

Does anyone of you know something?

Thank you very much in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you create the PDF file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of this runs over WordPress (PDF Creater Addon Plugin) as much as I can see. People have to fillout this form and to do so, they have to download it. But when I use a HTML to PDF converter, everything is shown as it should be, just not with Acrobat. I'm sorry if this doesn't have anything to do with it, I just don't know any other way anymore.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Info: Acrobat Reader can't create PDF files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True. There is a Plugin called Create PDF and I ust open it with Adobe Creater Reader. Although it's still weird that this is the only program that doesn't show the lines. When I upload it online it does show me the lines. So it's not the Acrobat who is the problem, but the plugin, or?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you use Adobe Acrobat try the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a solution to this? I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using the Perl API to create the PDF. It shows up perfectly in FoxIt but I need it to work in Adobe as well.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use a document creator that keeps the lines. You aren’t using an Adobe product to make it, so it’s outside our scope. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0