• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calculation in Acrobat Pro disappears when transfered to Adobe Sign

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purchase order form with a calculation of the total price. I've made text boxes for the price of each product (formatted as number with currency prefix) and one text box (same format) with a very easy calculation for price*units (as in dropdown). It works like a charm and looks pretty good with the format (see attachment 1), but when I go to Adobe Sign and try to send the file, all format is cleared and the calculation doesn't work. What can I do?

Thanks for your help!

/Medea

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Share or review PDFs , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t get an answer there either. Any ideas where I could get answeres/solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines