Highlighted

Calculation in Acrobat Pro disappears when transfered to Adobe Sign

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purchase order form with a calculation of the total price. I've made text boxes for the price of each product (formatted as number with currency prefix) and one text box (same format) with a very easy calculation for price*units (as in dropdown). It works like a charm and looks pretty good with the format (see attachment 1), but when I go to Adobe Sign and try to send the file, all format is cleared and the calculation doesn't work. What can I do?

Thanks for your help!

/Medea

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms, Share or review PDFs, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Calculation in Acrobat Pro disappears when transfered to Adobe Sign

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purchase order form with a calculation of the total price. I've made text boxes for the price of each product (formatted as number with currency prefix) and one text box (same format) with a very easy calculation for price*units (as in dropdown). It works like a charm and looks pretty good with the format (see attachment 1), but when I go to Adobe Sign and try to send the file, all format is cleared and the calculation doesn't work. What can I do?

Thanks for your help!

/Medea

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms, Share or review PDFs, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Sign.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don´t get an answer there either. Any ideas where I could get answeres/solutions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC