Highlighted

Can anyone help with Problem Converting PDF to Microsoft Word?

New Here ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using adobe reader and trying to convert a PDF to Microsoft word and I keep getting an error message that says "an error occurred while trying to access the service". This has been happening for the past few days and has never happened before.

Normally, when I open a pdf document, the tool bar appears on the right hand side. I just click on the convert button below and it completes the task.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can anyone help with Problem Converting PDF to Microsoft Word?

New Here ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using adobe reader and trying to convert a PDF to Microsoft word and I keep getting an error message that says "an error occurred while trying to access the service". This has been happening for the past few days and has never happened before.

Normally, when I open a pdf document, the tool bar appears on the right hand side. I just click on the convert button below and it completes the task.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
AnandSri LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Susans,

We're sorry for the trouble you had while accessing the Adobe ExportPDF service, what is the version of Adobe Reader installed through which you are trying to export the PDF file? To identify, take help from the article Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader 19.012.20034 installed, check for any pending updates from the help menu of Adobe Reader>select check for updates.

Reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader and try exporting the PDF file.

Export the PDF file through the URL Adobe Document Cloud using a browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari and check.

You may also try the solution shared in the article An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC