• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can no longer Send File

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 10 and Outlook 10.  Until last week I was able to Send File to attach my files as pdf and link direct to a new email.  This no longer works.  I ran a Clean from Adobe, and then re-installed Acrobat Reader DC.  I re-started the computer after both the Clean and the re-install.  I still cannot Send File however.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello treefarmtroubles

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to send a PDF as an email attachment from Adobe Reader DC, Is that correct?

Please try repairing Outlook once from Control Panel> Right click on Outlook and choose Repair. Reboot the machine once and launch Adobe Reader and try sending any PDF file and see if this brings any difference.

You may also use the URL to send PDF files https://cloud.acrobat.com/send

If the issue still persists, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Adobe Reader Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  Reboot the machine and install Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines