• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not find a mulilanguage pack for version 26

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from version XI to DC 26 but I can not add Russian language.  I tried multi-language pack for 17-19 but it is imcompatible.  Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give the full version number. 26 is not a version.

What multilanguage pack do you mean exacytly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version - 2020.006.20042

Afrer I posted I found out this thread

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc-spelling-dictionary-pack-not-i...

I cleaned up as a guy in this thread recommended, then I could install multilanguage spelling pack but I still got the same message for a font package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. There is no font package connected to Russian (affects Japanese, Chinese, Korean). What is it that doesn’t work for you? Is it that you want the app messages in Russian? Or do you have problem reading Cyrillic in PDF? Or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  If this package irrelevant to Russian (just  related to to East Asian languages) then I don't care.  I apologize for taking your time.  I believe that this case could closed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not a problem, if it's working that's great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines