Can not perform print related tasks

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys. I am using adobe acrobat reader on MacBook air 2020, MacOS Big Sur.

I could use commad + P before in case to export some pages of a PDF to a new PDF file. But it's been a while when try to do this I get this Error:

Before you can perform print-related tasks such as page setup or printing a document, you need to install a printer.

I have already uninstalled and reinstall the application but still it doesn't work. 

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 12.44.44.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, Mac, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help.

But actually the problem is that I do not have any printer to install its driver! I just wanna use this option to be able to export to a new PDF and now I can not do it because when I press print button it gives me that error.

Any idea how to solve it? Should I just install any printers driver?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader does not come with a virtual PDF printer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines