• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can only print PDF files in landscape.

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When printing PDF files, I am unable to change the orientation of printing. I can only print in "landscape" orientation although the print dialogue is set to "portrait". the printer settings are correct and I have downloaded the latest printer driver. All other files print correctly.This problem has only arisen in the last few days. Prior to that it was ok.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Thanks your reply.

After many hours the problem existed in the printer settings but was not obvious. It has been resolved.

Mauricw

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mauriced84455894​,

Try following steps and see if that resolves the issue:

1- Assuming you have Acrobat Reader DC installed on the machine, try checking update for Reader, launch Reader>Help menu>select Check for Updates.

2- Restore preferences, visit this link on how to restore preferences: How to reset Preference settings in Acrobat.

Could you please let me know the application you are trying to print from- Reader/ Acrobat ?

What is the version of the application?

Is this happening with a specific pdf file or with all the files you are printing?

Which Operating System you have on the machine-Windows/Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks your reply.

After many hours the problem existed in the printer settings but was not obvious. It has been resolved.

Mauricw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know that the issue has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maurice:

Which steps did you take to solve the problem?

I currently have an HP Office Jet Pro 8710 printer and have not found a solution when trying to print using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Plus, my printer firmware is apparently incompatible.

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 11.07.48 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines