• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't fill PDF fields with macOS Big Sur

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Reader to open PDF forms, fill in fields, and sign.  Since the upgrade to Catalina and now Big Sur I haven't been able to print. I get around it by saving the PDF to a new file, open in Chrome, and print from there.  My recent challenge with Big Sur is that the "fill" function isn't working. I press "Fill & Sign", get the insert bar, place it corectly on the form, click the mouse and instead of getting a flashing cursor I get some slightly grey verbiage "Type text here" that's pretty scrambled.  I click again, and I get another faint "Type text here". I haven't found a way to actually type any text into a PDF form field since Big Sur.  Any recommendations??

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the latest version of Reader installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I uninstalled and reinstalled application. No change. Still unable to fill forms and still unable to Print

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines