• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install, unistall, or clean Reader.....I'm so frustrated please help!!

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything I know....can't uninstall it says "the path package could not be opened.  Verify that the patch package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer patch package."    The cleaner tools will only open a black word doc..... Please help....just want to be able to view PDF files!!! Didn't think that was too much to ask.... very frustrated.....  Windows 10 operating system.  Have also tried multiple browsers.

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's fixed by following another post...... sorry don't know how to delete this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are glad to hear that the issue got resolved. Please do share the post with the resolution so that it can be used by the other users facing the same issue.

Feel free to contact us for any further assistance required in the future.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines