Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Login via Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day to all,

My name is Alexander and quite recently i can't seem to be able to login via my Acrobat Reader app on my Android smartphone.Reader version is 20.8.0.15341. I am going through 'Sign in' then press 'Continue' but when i press the 'continue' button nothing happens ! No message, no nothing ! When i turn off my wifi and press the 'continue' button it says:''Network error-Unable to connect.Please check your internet connection''.(just performed this action to check how the button reacts-and it reacts as should, but when i re-turn on wifi still nothing happens-no pop up taking me to my username an password, no nothing..) Anyone else having this ? (see attachments as well)

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Annnnd just for giggles I tried the uninstall and reinstall trick, and low and behold it worked. Yay!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, any solution please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eu também não estou conseguindo logar na Adobe ID pelo smartphone, é um Xiaomi redmi note 8, ao clicar em login nada acontece, apenas uma mensagem escrita "tente novamente mais tarde".

I'm also not being able to connect to my Adobe ID account by my smartphone Xiaomi redmi note 8, when I click to login nothing happens, just pop-up a message saying: "try again later".

Screenshot_2020-10-28-21-09-06-813_com.adobe.reader.jpg

 

Screenshot_2020-10-28-21-09-12-489_com.adobe.reader.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to login to Adobe and getting the error 'Try again later'

Would you mind sharing the steps that you are doing to login to Acrobat Reader Mobile application? Please try to Sign In on the Adobe's official website to see whether that works for you https://creativecloud.adobe.com/

If its a password issue then try to reset it from Adobe website https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/account-password-sign-help.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for answering.

I can login on te website, just on the app that I can't.

Below is the step by step:

Screenshot_2020-10-29-17-50-46-649_com.miui.home.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-29-17-50-53-580_com.adobe.reader.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-29-17-51-07-467_com.adobe.reader.jpg

 

Screenshot_2020-10-29-17-51-12-568_com.adobe.reader.jpg

This is what happens if I click to login with Google:

Screenshot_2020-10-29-17-51-20-410_com.adobe.reader.jpg

And this if I click to login with Adobe ID:

Screenshot_2020-10-29-17-51-36-519_com.adobe.reader.jpg

The button blanks but nothing happens:

Screenshot_2020-10-29-17-51-12-568_com.adobe.reader.jpg

Hope you can help cus I really appreciate this app, a whole academic life is there.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. I hope you would be able to fix it by now, if it still doesn't work

Please try to reboot your mobile device and try again and check also try to update the OS of the device and check again if that works for you.

If it still doesn't work, please try to switch to a different Internet connection (Wifi, Hotspot) also check for any updates for the application from the play store (for Android) check if that helps

If it still doesn't work, please remove the application and reinstall it from the Play Store (for Android).

Note: Before performing these troubleshooting steps we always recommend to make a backup of your files.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the exact same problem since 2018, with my 3rd Samsung device,  note 5, note 8, and note 9, same problem,  reboot,  Uninstall, update...etc . nothing works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problems and since all the collage work is online now i can only use it on the pc but i can't use the androind version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. 

Please try the above suggested steps and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact problem,  when i try to sign in and take me to signing screen that has continue, this continue button is not responding,  

I hope no one asks us for this basic solution like reboot,  reinstall. Update,  PLEASE 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And by the way, i have a paid subscription that cost me$180/year

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem, I've gone through all the steps outlined in the troubleshooting provided and tried using dozens of mobile data and wifi options. Has this issue been resolved, and if so, how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annnnd just for giggles I tried the uninstall and reinstall trick, and low and behold it worked. Yay!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite and I cannot login with Google.

I have the newest Firmware for my tablet, I tried reinstalling, rebooting... Nothing works!!! The only thing that happens is an endless loading screen after I choose the option "login with Google"

Adobe Reader is useless on Android if you force people to login when the login is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem still continues to happen 2022. The only way to truly correct it is to look up the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN, for most people the resolution is simply switching your private dns from auto to a named dns like dns.google .Other Os apart from android may require different work arounds. This still works using a VPN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines