• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open PDF file

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i got the attached error message when I tried opening up one of my pdf files. Pls help.

Ethan98BC_0-1605509277335.png

Thank you.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It probably damaged as the message says, and lost if you don't have a backup/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your reply is not true.  This issue started today with all my PDF files and most were downloaded via Firefox not email.  When I uninstall Acrobat reader it said to close NVIDIA Geforce overlay so now I'm wondering what does that have to do with the Acrobat reader. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for calling me a liar. Good luck with getting help online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't matter how you got those files, the messages lines out that they are damaged. E-Mail is only the most common way to get damages PDFs. If you*re suddenly facing this problem suddenly with multiple PDFs you possibly may have a problem with your computers hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, x2 laptops and x3 phones at work have this issue today, I had to reselect Adobe as the default pdf opener. It has now happened to my phone. Going to go look in settings. Good luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines