Highlighted

Can't openPDF from Patent Office web site

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...iMAC OS = 10.14.6,  Safari = 13.0.3, very recent.   Installed Reader just now(Nov 18th '19). There is a PDF form on the Patent Office website.  I have Adobe Reader open, but when I click on the Patent Office form link, it does not open in Adobe.  I have settings set to allow Reader to open web docs, but nothing's happening.  Am iI

missing a setting somewhere?

Topics

Mac, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't openPDF from Patent Office web site

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...iMAC OS = 10.14.6,  Safari = 13.0.3, very recent.   Installed Reader just now(Nov 18th '19). There is a PDF form on the Patent Office website.  I have Adobe Reader open, but when I click on the Patent Office form link, it does not open in Adobe.  I have settings set to allow Reader to open web docs, but nothing's happening.  Am iI

missing a setting somewhere?

Topics

Mac, View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of trying to open the file in the browser save it locally and then open it directly in Reader.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC