• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't print a PDF document from Adobe Reader: "There were no pages selected to print."

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to print a PDF document from Adobe Reader I get the error "The document could no be printed. There were no pages selected to print."

I'm using a Mac running Catalina version 10.15.4.

When I open the PDF file with Preview it prints fine. I also can print any other documents, except a PDF document opened in Adobe Reader. I tried everything but sothing seems to work.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Mac , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble and the delay in response. As described you are not able to print and getting the error 'The document could no be printed. There were no pages selected to print'

Please refer to a similar discussion on the community (https://answers.acrobatusers.com/Error-The-document-printed-There-pages-selected-print-q119088.aspx) and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I have tried that and all the other threads and solutions I could find. No Joy! I am running

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 1.17.54 PM.png

and

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 1.19.21 PM.png

Updated, Restarted multiple times, removed enhanced security, does not give me the print as image option.

Would appreciate help.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to keep you waiting.

As described you are not getting the Print as image option, make sure you have the 'Print in grey scale' unchecked

Go to Print >  Uncheck 'Print in grey scale' then go to Advanced >  Print as Image .

Untitled.png

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines