• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't print a Word document as a PDF

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello: I currently have an active Adobe Reader account, but when I try to print a Word document as a PDF I get the message: "Your Acrobat Trial has expired. Buy now to restore full access to Acrobat."  I don't understand. Can I please speak to a real person by phone? Thank you.

Below is the message I got during a chat session: 

Hello Linda, I'll be happy to assist you with your Adobe Reader installation request. I do see that you have an active account with us registered under the email address for [Address removed by moderator]. Please use the below link to install the same and let us know further :

https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader does not allow you to create PDF files on its own. You must have Acrobat or a subscription to the Adobe PDF Pack online service to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS. You should not post your email address to the forum! You're likely to get contacted by scammers, so be careful.

I will remove it now from your post above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines