• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't print in black and white on a form

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a macbook pro and an epson xp-610.  All of a suddent when printing out a form it won't allow me to print in black and white even though I have selected print in greyscale/black and white.  I have adobe acrobat reader dc 2019

TOPICS
Mac , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Suzannel

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to print in black and white on a form

Would you mind sharing more information about the issue you are experiencing for a better understanding? Are you getting any error message when you try to print? does the document prints in coloured after you try to print in Balck and white?

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs?

Make sure you have the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also, check for any updates for the printer driver and firmware and try updating them and check 

Let us know if that works for you

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines