Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't print markups in pdfs - iPad - Sharepoint

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

Our company is using Sharepoint (editing pdfs through OneDrive) on iPad on construction sites to speed up the process of writing details/notes and submitting them (handwritten notes in pdfs). Unfortunately our team in factory has to print out those pages as we are still in process of transferring to be paperless, but not completely there yet.

It all worked fine until last Monday (an update in SharePoint or in Adobe happened?) and since then the whole system broke and we cannot print out those pencil notes. Tried to print on 4 different printers even outside of company (and different pcs), so the problem is most likely in the way how iPad saves the pdf file to Sharepoint?

In Adobe's settings we have marked "Print notes and Pop Ups" and when printing: print "Document and Markups"

When I edit the pdf, upload it to sharepoint, get to pc and open it, I can see all the pencil marks. When try to print, nothing print out. 

When I make pencil marks on pc and try to print everything works fine.

I attached sample document.

Any idea what could be happening or what kind of setting to change?

Thank you!

P

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Mac , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

It seems there has been an OneDrive update couple days back and it's all back to normal. We can print markups again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same issue.  Adobe Support  - any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problema, when mark pen are inclusive with Iphone or Ipad and opened in Adobe reader for Windows I not see de maks complete, just visualise when open with google chrome or edge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems there has been an OneDrive update couple days back and it's all back to normal. We can print markups again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines