• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Print, no pages selected

May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I just downloaded Adobe again after updating my Mac, and it stopped printing for me all of a sudden. Now I have tried all the other suggestions given in the forum but no help as of yet. I have nearly tried everything, I have downloaded it several times and still no solution.

Can someone help me because this issue is really driving me insane

Thanks,

Aneesa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Hi, I had the same problem. I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat and reinstalled from Adobe's site. Now everything works again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aneesas42173639,

As mentioned above, that you have tried all the suggestion and it still doesn't print the document.

I hope you have tried the solution suggested in help document- I can't print. Says no pages selected (Print Production)?

You may also view- Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have already tried all those solutions but I tried them again anyways. There is no problem with the printer, I know it is Adobe that has some fault in it. I just cannot find out why. Can you help me with this? As I do urgently need to fix this issue.

I appreciate your help,

Aneesa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Just started a week ago. I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Continuous Release | Wersion 2021.005.20058 and here's a link to show the problem: https://www.loom.com/share/6706e49df2894c2da9f228f0106e5635?sid=6274c7c9-5b40-4a62-b60f-2bd967a37779

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I too am getting the "There were no pages selected to print." message when I try to print. I have tried the above suggestions by Akki_24, and they didn't work.

Mac OS 10.13.3

Adobie App:

Architecture: x86_64

Build: 18.9.20050.254034

AGM: 4.30.72

CoolType: 5.14.5

JP2K: 1.2.2.39492

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update containing the fix for this issue is now available. You may also manually trigger the update by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

More information about this release is here: Acrobat Help | Release notes | Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC | Update

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue still happen on OSX with clean + fresh install + update

Architecture: x86_64

Build: 19.21.20061.361316

AGM: 4.30.98

CoolType: 5.14.5

JP2K: 1.2.2.44947

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wonder if this post is still active, as I see the original post was over 2 years ago. I am opening a new post with this new version issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactely the same issue since a few days :-(.

Seems that Adobe has "reintroduced" the issue again.

Version 20.6.20034.366983

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lorenz

We are sorry for the trouble and the delay in response.

Please refer to a similar discussion here (https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/i-cant-print-any-pdfs-from-acrobat-pro-dc/m-p/10957542?page=1...) and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is still there years later, I can't print. Fresh all SW, latest Sanoma system, updated AR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat you are using? Is it Acrobat Pro or Acrobat 2020? Also a small video recording of the issue would be very helpful for more clarity.

We are here for help, just need more information.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem. Just started a week ago. I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Continuous Release | Wersion 2021.005.20058 and here's a link to show the problem: https://www.loom.com/share/6706e49df2894c2da9f228f0106e5635?sid=6274c7c9-5b40-4a62-b60f-2bd967a37779

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, video didn't show the screens I get. 1st I get "Can't print" next I get "No pages selected to print" and it's the same for both of my printers. Both printers work just fine with any other application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I had the same problem. I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat and reinstalled from Adobe's site. Now everything works again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines