• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save form fillable PDF in Chrome

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fillable PDF form that i have openened in Chrome and filled out the fields. The editing works fine, and I have completed all of the fields. This is an info tracking form and I will need to continue to edit the fields in the future. 

Now, I can PRINT to PDF and get a document that I can read, but when I do that, the new PDF is not editable.  

If I hit CTRL+S save, Chrome will save the doc under the same name. However, if I open this in a new Chrome Browser window, I do not see my edits, I see only the original unedited form. 

How can I save the form, and be able to close the browser without losing all of my changes?

Right now, if I close the browser, I will lose everything. Like I said, I can print a version with the changes in it, but the PDF is no longer editable. 

I need to be able to save it, close it, open it again in the future with all the changes saved, and continue to edit. 

thanks in advance--

TOPICS
PDF and browsers , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to edit and save the form with Adobe Reader instead of Chrome. Does this work or do you get any meassge displayed then be Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines