Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't zoom or use snapshot due to links on document

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
Looking at PDF plans, some pages link to other pages this is visible when the cursor changes to the hand with pointed index finger and of course if click on the page it takes me elsewhere in the document. The document isn't protected (i checked the settings) and it the 

Is there a way to disable the links or a work around so i can use the snap shot tool again?

I'm on Adobe Reader 11, and being work computer I can't use other software

Thanks

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can't do that with Reader. Try moving the mouse until you reach a point where there's no link, and start the screenshot from there, or use another application to take or edit the screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks
After fluffing around for much longer than I'd have liked to I had already suspected that was the case, I was just hoping I was missing something simple.
Unfortunately the cursor only returns to normal once off the page,  the snapshot tool will automatically zoom and fit to the page I'm printing and given they are vector based it works perfectfully.  Not ideal but I have resorted to zooming in and adjusting the image then printing the viewed area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines